Saturday, August 17, 2013

A New Beginning

Hello faithful Magical Ink followers!
As you've seen, there hasn't been a lot of activity on here lately. I've been really busy since Little T was born, and am just now getting back into writing regularly and my weekly blog at the New Authors Fellowship.
I've been feeling for some time that Magical Ink no longer really fit what I wanted my blog to be. It has been a great few years, but lately I've felt that I boxed myself in to make this a 'writer's blog only'...and as I am so much more than just a writer, I felt stifled.
So I've created a new blog that I hope to update once or twice a month--at least, while I'm still blogging over at NAF. Once I move on from that, I'll update more often. This new blog, Tatterdemalion, is more of a 'lifestyle' blog. I will be talking about my writing, but I'll also include lots of posts on vintage stuff, on the adventures we get up to, and I also hope to include lots of photos of my life. And Little T, of course. ;)
I'll leave Magical Ink up so I don't have to transfer posts I'd like to keep. In time, I might even begin posting reviews regularly on here as I once did.
But for now, those interested in keeping up with my writing and my life can visit Tatterdemalion. I look forward to seeing you there--and again, thank you for the great years here! I hope to see a lot more of them. :)

0 responses:

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus