Monday, October 15, 2012

Avenir Eclectia--some fun stuff

Today starts the blog tour for the Avenir Eclectia anthology, and I thought some fun stuff would be in order.

*Travis Perry, author and editor of the anthology, blogged about strange worlds in fact and science fiction. At the end of the post he mentions Eclectia, the planet which the generation ship Avenir circles. 

*Did you know that we have a sountrack? Yep! Here's the Avenir Eclectia theme, which is one of my favorite songs. 

*My posts coming up: On Wednesday, I interview Splashdown Books publisher and founder of Avenir Eclectia, Grace Bridges, on the New Authors Fellowship. Friday, I'm reposting one of my Avenir stories and giving details for a giveaway of a print copy of the anthology. Stay tuned! :)

0 responses:

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus