Friday, June 22, 2012

TRON and Hero Remix


There are two things to adore about this video.

1) It's Tron! I love that movie. Science fiction usually takes a lot to pull me in, but this one did it without much of a problem. I want a light cycle! :)

2) I'm sure I've mentioned this before...but my favorite band is Skillet, and my absolute favorite song in the world is their song Hero. For every book I write, I create a unique music list, mixing rock and soundtrack music so it gets me in just the right mood. Hero is the one song I put at the top of every list. It reminds me of how my characters strive to be heroes--and how all of them (and me) need the True Hero. 

So, mixing the two...yes please! I don't remember how I found this video, but I literally sat and watched it a dozen times in a row. It might just be me--Justin thought it was weird that I watched it that much--but I love this video and revisit it frequently when I need some inspiration.

Leaphaun did an awesome job with it...if you ever have a chance, hop over to her blog, she does some pretty awesome sketches too! 

2 responses:

Galadriel said...

This actually makes me curious about Tron--perhaps enough to watch it someday.

H. A. Titus said...

You should! The movie isn't absolutely perfect, but the concept is amazing.

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus