Friday, May 11, 2012

Why I write reviews like I do

There are two reasons I write reviews.

1) I like doing it. It's like the online version of my home library, where I'm constantly loaning out books to my friends and urging them to "read this one--it's amazing!". :)

2) I like to know what's in m novels before I start filling my brain with it. My husband and I almost always look up movies and TV shows on Plugged In Online before we start watching them, because there's a lot of junk out there that we don't necessarily want to fill our minds with. I couldn't find a review site that did the same for books, so I decided to start my own. I try to be honest about the book's writing and contents without giving away too much of the plot...which is hard sometimes. :) I know when I was a kid, my mom had a hard time finding books for me to read, so I hope I've helped a mom or teen or two figure out what books are good for them. :)

That's all.



0 responses:

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus