Friday, March 2, 2012

I Guess I'm a Versatile Blogger


I've gotten tagged twice in one week. Twice! :) Which is a good thing, actually, since I had no idea what I was going to post for the next couple of Fridays.

Here's the scoop:

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Well, Kat Heckenbach tagged me on this post. So, thanks, Kat! :)

The Utterly Random Pieces of Useless Information:

1. My mom apologizes to Justin on a regular basis for my wardrobe. Not that it's bad...but everyone in my family thinks that it's just...different. And colorful. I prefer eclectic. ;)

2. Before I met Justin, I didn't try new things. My idea of an adrenaline rush was riding a rollercoaster that only looped twice.

3. I honestly enjoy the snow...until February. Then it's time for spring. And sun.

4. I love jetskiing. It is one of the best things you can do in the water, right next to tubing and kayaking (which really doesn't fit with the other two.)

5. I played the flute for 6 years and piano for 8.

6. The walls of my office are covered in story notes for Half Blood, Forged Steel, and A Bargain with an Elf. Not to mention the many fantasy pictures. :)

7. I'm really glad these are done, because I was running out of things to say!

OK, now for the nominations. I don't think I can quite make it to 15, but we'll see.

Lostariel, because she tagged me in another post.

Mary, just because.

LoriAnn, just because again.

Clare, because she hasn't posted in forever! :)

LinkDiane, because I like to bug her. (And because Kat tagged her, but she hasn't posted yet.) ;)

OK, I'm done. :) Happy posting everyone!

2 responses:

Kat Heckenbach said...

Thanks for being a good sport, Heather! And for double-tagging Diane. Yeah, we need to get her movin' ;).

Lostariel said...

Aw, thanks! I responded.

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus