Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Tag Post

The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

My eleven fun facts:

1. My ribcage is huge for a person my size. I blame it on swimming, playing flute, and singing in choir.

2. I love Peanuts comics. Snoopy just rocks.

3. While we're on comics, I also love B.C, The Wizard of Id, and Garfield.

4. People say I look my like my dad rather than my mom, brother, or sister. In fact, when I introduce Hannah as my sister, some people don't believe me at first.

5. I'm really not that interesting of a person, so I'm having a hard time thinking of these things.

6. I went through a stage when I refused to wear a dress or skirt of any kind. Now, especially in the summer, dresses and skirts make up the majority of my wardrobe. Yes, I have a very summer oriented wardrobe.

7. Owing to the above fact, I really should live somewhere like Florida instead of the U.P.

8. My dad used to teasingly call me a hippie.

9. I prefer group projects to writing alone.

10. Because of the above fact, sometimes I wish writers could all have workdays where they went to an office and worked in little cubicles next to each other. Although I don't think we would get much done, since there would be constant prank-pulling, smart-mouthing, and goofing off. Sounds like the perfect work environment to me! J

11. I like the snow, but I wish the winters here were shorter.

The eleven question I had to answer:

1) If you were a jar, what would you be filled with? Random things…buttons, scraps of paper and fabric, yarn bits, plastic Lego piece…whatever they were, each thing would tell a story.

2) What is your favorite version of your favorite fairy tale? (My definition of fairy tale is not only Grimm.) My favorite fairy tale is Beauty and the Beast. I really like both the Disney version and Beauty by Robin McKinley, but both leave something to be desired. So I guess just the original version.

3) What song are you most likely to burst into when you're alone? When I Die Young by the Band Perry, because I love it and it challenges my vocal range. Or whatever Anberlin, Skillet, Red, or Fireflight song is stuck in my head, because even though I can't imitate those singers well at all, it's fun to try.

4) How do you react when people photograph you? I ignore it. I used to hate it, but my husband thinks its funny to constantly take pictures o me, so I've learned to ignore it.

5) If you could change either your name or an aspect of your appearance, what would you do? (Include the changed name/aspect.) I'm pretty satisfied with how I am now—the only thing I'd change is make my face a little thinner, perhaps, so it doesn't look like I have chipmunk cheeks when I smile.

6) What do you think is the best death scene in a children's movie? Aslan's death scene in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Makes me cry every single time. Other than that…do they have death scenes in kids' movies?

7) A hawt vampire is stalking you! How do you react? Quick! Where's my garlic and wooden stakes?!?

8) Dr. Seuss or Jim Henson? Dr. Seuss. Sorry, the Muppets just drive me bonkers.

9) Finish this sentence: If I ran Disneyland... I'd close the park for a private party with just my family and friends.

10) What is your favorite book to read aloud? The Chronicles of Narnia. Because its fun doing all the accents. J

11) Who is your favorite villain? Professor Moriarty in BBC's new Sherlock. The guy gives me the creeps!

The eleven questions the people I tagged have to answer:

1) Can you count how many pens you have?

2) When you sit down to the computer in the morning (or whenever you finally make it) how are you usually dressed?

3) Why do sticky notes never stick to where you want them to stick?

4) What's your preferred drink while reading/writing?

5) What is your normal, everyday outfit?

6) Glasses, contacts, or neither?

7) Introvert or extrovert?

8) Who is your favorite secondary character?

9) Book shopping or clothes shopping?

10) Physical store or online?

11) Look around the computer area…what do you see?

The People I tagged:

Diane M Graham

Kat Heckenbach

Andrea Graham

Heather Tull

Clare

Gregory J Downs

Laura Elizabeth

Michelle Audrey Black

OK, that's all I can think of for now. Enjoy the weekend!

2 responses:

Lostariel said...

9) Aha, I was hoping someone would say that! So would I. :D

Thanks for answering!

Galadriel said...

I was tagged with this one too.

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus