Friday, January 20, 2012

According to the Mayans...

...the world is supposed to end in 2012. I don't believe...but on the off chance that it's true, I have this to say:

If the world ends before I get to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, I'm going to be ticked! ;)

Didn't think you could get away without me sharing this, did you? I'm sure you've all seen it by now...but watch it again anyway! :D All I have to say is, based on this trailer, the movie is going to be AWESOME! I love Kili. And Thorin. And Bilbo. And Nori.

I don't think I can wait until next December. :(



(PS--I was kidding about being ticked. Sort of. ;)

3 responses:

Galadriel said...

Me too. According to the Speculative Faith website, however, the existance of 2 Hobbit movies is a reason that the world will not end in 2012, since it would ruin the second one.

Kyleigh said...

We're already gathering our group to go to a midnight showing... and we even know what cinema we're going to and I already know what I'm wearing...

H. A. Titus said...

Galadriel: I'd heard that. :)

Kyleigh: Me too! I'm not sure what I'm wearing, but I'm determined to dress up. :)

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus