Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo Take Two

Yes, I'm doing it again this year, despite last year's ridiculous disaster. I'm stubborn that way. :)

Once again, I'm being nonconformist and doing an unofficial NaNo. I probably wouldn't have even done NaNo except--well, as I mentioned before, I'm stubborn. And it worked well with my super-full writing schedule to try to finish some stuff as quickly as possible.

This year's projects are two novellas. One, A Bargain with an Elf, is listed under my Current Projects page. The other is a novella that kind of grew on its own (more on that next Monday), an urban fantasy called, for now, Dragged Underworld. DU is currently at a little over 10K, while Bw/aE stands at about 3K. I know exactly where I'm going with both of them and I'm pretty confident I can get them both finished by the end of November. :)

I'm also going to drop some hints here, just to tease y'all. :) What I plan to do with these novellas is going to be fun, crazy, and awesome (I hope). I know for sure my plans with Bw/aE. Plans for DU involve a little more than myself making the decisions, but if I can get it to work, it'll be way cool.

I hope you guys will join my chronicling of my NaNo progress over the next month. Hold me to my goals! I'll post a short notice every couple of days or so to let you know how I'm progressing.

Have a wonderful week!

1 responses:

Galadriel said...

Keep going! I've got my own little qwuirks in this year too...more on that later.

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus