Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 1-7

About four thousand words so for in NaNo--hopefully this week will be a little slower so I can get catch up those four thousand more that I'm behind. :)

Dragged Underworld has undergone two title changes. I wanted the second book in the trilogy to be Burnt Silver, so I thought I'd go with a color scheme. Turns out Ted Dekker has a monopoly on any color scheme that includes Green and Black--at least, that's what Justin suggested.

So I changed again, to Forged Steel. It sort of works, since I'm discovering that my MC's journey is about cutting down on his pride issue and forging him into a better hero. That changes everything to a metal theme--Burnt Silver and Poison Iron being the last two in the trilogy.

I'll try to be more diligent in updating. Look for me in a couple of days! :)

1 responses:

Lostariel said...

I love the titles. They'd definitely catch my eye on a library shelf. :)

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus