Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last day!

It's the last day of NaNoWriMo! Hope everyone does well and finishes strong!

I'm currently far, far behind. I don't even think I'll make half my goal. But, that's OK--I've made a lot of progress on Forged Steel. I know now that NaNo just isn't for me. Something about it just makes my creativeness curl up in a little ball and shout, "Go away! No one's home!" :) More on this tomorrow...

If you need a break from the flurry of writing, I have a new short story up at Avenir Eclecta, Delivered. This was the thirteenth door he'd knocked on...

Tomorrow is the beginning of December (YES!) and you know what that means? (Besides Christmas)...

A new chapter of Falls the Shadow! Skylar's tension mounts as he struggles to keep the Library a secret. The Professor doesn't notice, but his best friend Coll does, and as much as Skylar hates pushing him away, he knows it isn't his place to unveil the Library just yet.

And, one more fun thing to keep the post-NaNo blues away! Kat Heckenbach, author of the amazing fantasy Finding Angel, is hosting a giveaway on her blog. It has four books: signed-by-her copies of Chicken Soup For the Soul: Just For Preteens, Splashdown Book's short story anthology Aquasynthesis (with three of Kat's short stories), Finding Angel, and an unsigned copy of Fred Warren's short story collection Odd Little Miracles. These are all books totally worth checking out--so go show Kat some support and maybe win some books! :)

That's all! Hope you guys have a great writing day! Be sure to come visit tomorrow for a NaNo wrap-up post! :)

5 responses:

Galadriel said...

Well, NaNo is not for everyone, but I love it!

Galadriel said...

Keep going!

Traci B said...

I hope you finished well yesterday, even if you didn't hit 50k. Sometimes it takes many attempts to "win" at NaNo, but I think the effort is worth it regardless of the outcome.

H. A. Titus said...

Galadriel: Thanks! :)

H. A. Titus said...

Traci: I agree with you there. I got more writing done thanks to NaNo than I would have in a normal November. Thanks!

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus