Monday, August 1, 2011

New Site for Book Reviews

Hello everyone! Hope that you're enjoying the first day of August!
Just wantd to let you know that due to the number of books I've been reading, my reviews have really backlogged. So I created a different site, the Magical Ink Bookshelf, where the schedule is the same as this blog (a post every Monday), but it's book reviews of all genres! If you've enjoyed my reviews, please hop over there and take a look. It's still a little messy as I'm sorting out an easy system for you to find the reviews you want, so please bear with me.
I'm still going to post reviews on Magical Ink, but they'll be books from smaller presses, like I've been doing the past few months, and I hope to continue the author interviews too.
Have a great week!

0 responses:

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus