Monday, March 7, 2011

Continuing the Adventure

Yesterday, March 6th, was the first anniversary of my wedding!!!!

Wow. A year with a wonderful husband, in a wonderful place, making amazing new friends and learning cool new things--you can't beat it! God has truly blessed my first year of marriage to Justin. I'm still learning what makes my handsome hubby tick, and each day is another adventure. I have to say that I'm truly happy, truly content, and that I LOVE MY LIFE! :0)

As you read this, Justin and I are probably making our way to the Keeweenaw Peninsula for an anniversary getaway...a nice room in an old lighthouse-turned-bed-and-breakfast and, tomorrow, our first attempt at snowmobiling! YEAH! This, my friends, is the epitome of marriage: compromise. ;0) OK, I'll admit, I want to try snowmobiling as much as Justin does.

Here's to more adventures with Justin!

(And I promise to post pictures...I've been lax on showing you our winter adventures lately.)

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe it's been a year!!! Congratulations!! It seems like it's been YEARS since I've seen you though...I miss you!! :)

~Rush

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus