Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What's New...

My Facebook page is up and running--search "H. A. Titus, Author" and like for updates on writing and publishing!

I've started a new blog, Tales of Courtship, for courting couples and families who are considering courtship. It will contain stories of others who have courted and married, and words of wisdom from young adults/parents who have committed to courtship being a part of their lives.

"Courtship" means different things to different people, so for the blog, I've defined it simply as "not dating". This isn't a place for debate, rather for encouragement. If you know of a couple who are married as a result of a courtship, then feel free to tell them about the blog and encourage them to contact me about publishing their story/words of wisdom. I have contact information and submission guidelines on the blog's sidebar.

God Bless!

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

What's the name for this blog? I'd like to visit it :-)

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus