Monday, July 26, 2010

Some Things You May Not Know About Me...

*I usually make fun of health foods--unless it tastes good

*I dislike touching/being touched by anything sticky--counters, food, kids--anything, especially if it has that nasty sweet stickiness.

*My mom wonders how I will ever make it through motherhood (see above statement)

*Don't ask me what I'm thinking when I'm mad at you, because I'm most likely figuring out how to fit you into my book as a highly expendable character

*My pet cleaning peeve is my bed--it has to be made

*Until I met Justin, I didn't think about the fact that not all meteorologists are on TV

*I only knew that DNA stood for deoxyribonucleic acid because of Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes

*I am not a solitary TV watcher

*I love canoing, swimming, and almost everything else to do with water, but am convinced that drowning would be the worst way to die

*I love the fact that I am a fantasy nerd and my husband laughs at me for it

2 responses:

Galadriel said...

Oh, I know the feeling of "how can I kill you?" I said to my brother the other day, "When I get mad, I start using old words like thee and thou and mother and smite!"

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think I knew most of those things about you! Fun blog, Heather!

Mom

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus