Monday, May 31, 2010

Wedding Pictures Part I--The Preparations

The long awaited wedding pictures post! :0)


We had this screen set up at the front of the church, with asparagus fern and eucalyptus twigs tacked on the top.


This was a beautiful arrangement of roses, gerbera daises, and snapdragons in a basket that my mom made!


This is another basket my mom made--there was one of these at each side of the stage

Livie!


Hannah T and Hannah S trying to hide.


Jonah T and me...the poor guy was a little uncertain about coming into a room full of girls doing hair and nails. ;0)


Me wearing my engagement ring and Justin's wedding band. See how much bigger his fingers are?


Rachel fastening my veil and stabbing my head with bobby pins. LOL


Justin and his buddy Noah getting ready.


My "maw-in-law" Tammy putting on Justin's boutinniere


Next week I'll do some pics from the wedding ceremony and reception. I might be late, though, because we're going down to Missouri to see our families...yay!!

5 responses:

Galadriel said...

Aw. So old-fashioned beautiful

Mary Hawkins said...

My favorite one is the one where you're wearing Justin's wedding band and your engagement ring. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest!

Fopias said...

cool! Now I can't wait for the pics of the ceremony...was beginning to wonder if you'd ever get any up here :P

Kyleigh said...

Yay! :)
Your engagement ring looks a little like Cait's - only Cait's just has 3 bigger diamonds and then it's just the metal.
I'm excited to see pictures of the ceremony!

The Traveler said...

I want to see more! LOL--lone time no type, Heather. Why don't you come see me too? :) JK

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus