Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas News

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an awesome Christmas season! I am! We had Christmas at my family's on Saturday and Christmas on Sunday with the Tituses. Lots of craziness! I've gotten about 5 pairs of fuzzy or otherwise fun socks--more "writing" socks! I think the best part of Christmas was watching Justin as he opened a gift at my house--one slipper. :0) (He got the other one the next day at Tituses.) I just couldn't resist!

Also, today's been a wonderful day because it's been one year since Justin and I started courting!!! It's been a good one-year anniversary today--and a good, wonderful, crazy year! I can't wait for March, because then it's going to be a good, wonderful, crazy life with Justin! I'm so thankful that it's only a couple more months! :0D

Livie's doing good, she had to get platelets today because her counts are so low. Please keep praying, her counts are pretty much zero and this is the most dangerous time for her right now. I'll keep everyone updated.

And finally...

~*~An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Svior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."~*~

I think that it's amazing that the shepherds told everyone they met about Jesus, who hadn't even died for our sins yet. That's faith! I hope to never get caught up in the wrong reasons for Christmas and to always remember what special event it signifies. As Linus says on A Charlie Brown Christmas, "And that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

3 responses:

Mary Hawkins said...

Writing socks are always good - you can never have too many!
Merry Christmas!
~Mary

Neuropoet said...

Heather,
I just popped over here after I received your email from Apricotpie... :) I'm not sure if my response went through and I wanted to let you know I received your note. CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding! :) I'm so excited for you!!

May God bless you with many years together traveling through life's "sunshine and shadows"...
In Christ,
~Jenny

Limwen said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Congrats on your anniversary! ;D

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus