Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's a New Year!!

A fresh year, with some beautiful and amazing happenings to look forward to. I honestly can't believe that less than two months, I'll be married and on my way to Michigan with Justin. Yay! Proof positive that dreams can come true!

So, here's some things you can expect from Magical Ink in the next year:

*A new/fixed template: I don't know about you guys, but my header had been giving me fits. So I'll be revamping the blog early in the year if I have time. If not, next fall for sure.

*More focus on speculative fiction: This means I'll be reviewing more fantasy/sci-fi books, or those with a more fantasy-like twist to them. I'll most likely add in a thriller, suspense, or chicklit every now and then if I find one I really, really like and can't resist telling you guys about. But for the most part, prepare yourselves for some amazing tales of knights and dragons! :0)

*A blog series: I have several ideas for this, but I'm not sure which one I'll go with, so the name of the series is TBA.

*A hiatus in March: I'm not sure how long I'll be taking off of blogging in March--I'm guessing if I blog at all, it'll just be an update. :0)

*A new every-other-month Randomness post: You never know what you'll find! Funny quotes, youtube videos, stories, quizzes, surveys--you just never know!

And of course, I'll keep my regular posts too. Looking forward to the adventures of this new year!

~*~Inconveniences are only adventures wrongly considered~*~G.K. Chesterton

2 responses:

Kyleigh said...

My blog needs a fixed header, too. I keep changing templates, but they all have different sizes for the headers. I'm trying to figure out WHAT I want to put there.
I'm excited for the blog series, whatever it is on! I started one in 2009 (Lessons from a Quilt Square) - which will probably continue on forever, and then over the Sundays in January I'll be posting my Dragon series...

Heather said...

Hey Ky, glad you're looking forward to the blog series--I've almost made up my mind to what it's going to be. And yes, I've read some of your Lessons From a Quilt Square blogs--they're good! Looking forward o the dragon series...

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus