Monday, November 23, 2009

Updates

Just a quick drop-in to say "hey" and let everyone know that I'm working on the first sentences post but probably won't get it up until tomorrow. Justin's leaving today to go back to Michigan and (even though it was a glorious four days with him) I'm semi-depressed he has to leave. :0(
However, I'm heartened by the knowledge that we had a wonderful time together with his family and mine. Also, it won't be too much longer until our wedding--we decided this weekend that the Big Date would be March 6th!!! So....I've got a lot of planning to do!! I'll keep everyone updated!

And, Miss Olivia is doing better. Yesterday she was feeling good with almost no fever. But they took cultures from blood in her throat and port site, and both of those are testing positive for staph infection. They were doing new cultures yesterday to make sure the tests weren't contaminated. Please pray for Olivia and her family (especially Tammy--she's worn out from trying to entertain an active 2-year-old in a hospital room!)

1 responses:

Kyleigh said...

Huzzah! Congratulations on setting the date! I look forward to hearing more!
And praise God that Olivia is doing better! I will continue to pray for her!

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus