Monday, August 24, 2009

Short Writing Update


This is going to be a very short post--just thought that I'd let you know that I've been working like a madwoman on Roliwyn. That book is occupying all of my awake hours whether in a physical sit-in-front-of-the-computer-screen-and-write way, or in a mental where-am-I-going-next way. I passed my goal of 90,000 words with a whoosh and am at 94,000 currently. I have 2 more chapters excluding the epilogue (sorry, Mary, I said including the epilogue at Frisbee on Sunday but I'd forgotten an important plot point).

My deadline is Wednesday, August 26th, 2009. Self-imposed, that is. That will be the 2nd year anniversary of working on the book.

Now, you may ask: why in the world is she writing this blog post when she should be working on Roliwyn?

My answer: I'm wondering the same thing! :0)

Have a great week, y'all!

0 responses:

Translate

All blog content copyrighted 2012 by H. A. Titus